x If you're looking for a specific comment, check the other printings as well.
Player Rating:
Community Rating: 4.304 / 5  (23 votes)
The player rating is the overall rating for the card taking into account all player rating votes.

Popular Comments
Hide Comments
Only show me comments rated:
12 >
This thing has potential in a deck with low and high cost permanent spells. Sacrifice a weenie for a chance to bring out something bigger.
Posted By: ThePieManOfDeath (11/2/2012 8:29:36 AM)


Odds are, it will turn anything, including enchantments, into a land. Has good odds of topdecking a non permanent spell, turning this into an arguably stronger, yet chaotic red vindicate.
Posted By: TheWrathofShane (11/2/2012 2:55:13 PM)


Throwing red a bone to deal with stuff.
Posted By: MANABURNWASGOOD (11/15/2012 8:08:28 AM)


I run it to get rid of excess land but I'd have to be pretty desperate to use it on my opponent...
Posted By: Lifegainwithbite (2/10/2013 5:45:36 AM)


Good card is good. Just slightly saddening that this, unlike the Legendary Commanders themselves, is one that serious players of the game probably want 4 copies of or more "For Red Decks". (Which will effect price) I think it likely it will, in some years' time, get another, possibly alternate art, probably not Foil, Reprint. They'll want to keep the Commander's Arsenal cards special, so don't expect Foils of Command Tower again any time soon either, but some of these just say to me "Staple for Reprinting in anything"
Posted By: DarthParallax (11/3/2012 4:23:53 PM)


Combos with Doomsday.

Ideally, you fire off Doomsday, stack Chaos Warp on top of four Emrakul, cantrip into Warp, and Warp your own Shelldock Isle. You have an 80% chance of putting Emrakul into play immediately, and a 20% chance of casting Emrakul through Hideaway.

Perhaps more importantly, you can play Doomsday-for-Shelldock as normal, and use Chaos Warp as removal. It's versatile enough to be maindecked.
Posted By: Salient (1/2/2013 1:02:51 PM)


Run next to a lantern of insight, goblin spy, or similar.
Posted By: blurrymadness (4/30/2013 9:33:10 AM)


Everyone here can't see this was only created to get rid of commanders.
Posted By: RetroGamer3 (9/6/2013 10:34:58 AM)


I had an Ink-Treader Nephilim out during a 4 player free for all. Someone made the smart idea to use this on it... That was the most ridiculous Mass Polymorph-ish move ever. Though I was lucky enough to get my nephilim back out again! :D
Posted By: LeVaughnster (3/23/2014 4:36:42 PM)


Blood Moon, stahp!
Red has little other answer to that card (if needed).
Posted By: Hunted0Lesser (5/2/2014 9:02:30 AM)